We are often asked “how will I benefit by joining the Chamber of Commerce?” Although there are many member benefits, we wanted to share with you the top 5 reason for joining.
1. STANDING UP FOR BUSINESS: Your Chamber of Commerce, through its partnership with the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce, works continuously to encourage state and federal legislators to support laws and policies that positively impact your bottom line, therefore giving you a voice at the State Capitol and in Washington, D.C.
2. COMMUNITY SUPPORT: The Chamber has a strong presence throughout our community. We work directly with ASUMH, the Mountain Home Advertising & Promotions Commission, the Lake Norfork Chamber of Commerce, the City of Mountain Home, Baxter County and numerous other entities and individuals to support our community and its progress.
3. ECONOMIC GROWTH: Through partnerships with key economicdevelopment agencies in our state we can assist both existing and prospective new companies with expansion and relocation projects bringing new jobs and investment to our communities.
4. BUSINESS NETWORKING: Programs like our First Friday Luncheons, Business After Hours, Annual Banquet and Small Business Seminars provide a great way for our members to not only meet potential new customers, but to learn first-hand ways to help improve their business success.
5. BUSINESS SERVICES: Your Chamber membership opens the door to numerous new customers and suppliers. Our lobby is full of our member’s brochures available to the thousands of visitors we see each year. You can also take advantage of our digital advertising opportunities and our publications such as the Visitors & Relocation Guide, which is provided to everyone who inquires about our region. We only promote those businesses who are members ofthe Chamber of Commerce.
Thursday, March 29th Arvest Bank will be our host for Business After Hours. The event will be at the 2619 Hwy 62 East locationstarting at 5:15 p.m. Business After Hours is a networking event open to all Chamber members, their employees and/or guests.
Friday, April 6th will be our First Friday Luncheon hosted by Cloud 9 Ranch. First Friday Luncheon is a Chamber networking event open toall members, their employees and/or guests. Lunch is $10.50 (if you choose toeat) and there is always a 50/50 drawing. Held at El Chico from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Please visit us at enjoymountainhome.com to view other upcoming community events.