Alzheimer's Association Arkansas Chapter
210 N. Walton Blvd, Ste 25 Bentonville, AR 72712
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
, the leading information provider for the nonprofit sector.
We provide care and support
We accelerate research
Join our cause
Use of funds
We provide care and support to those affected
The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national and local level to provide care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias. We are here to help.
- We have local chapters across the nation, providing services within each community. Find a chapter near you.
- Our professionally staffed 24/7 Helpline (1.800.272.3900) offers information and advice to more than 300,000 callers each year and provides translation services in more than 200 languages.
- We host face-to-face support groups and educational sessions in communities nationwide.
- We connect people across the globe through our online message boards, ALZConnected®. Our online community is ready to answer your questions and give you support.
- We provide caregivers and families with comprehensive online resources and information through our Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregiver Center, which features sections on early-stage, middle-stage and late-stage caregiving.
- Our free online tool, Alzheimer's Navigator®, helps those facing the disease to determine their needs and develop an action plan, and our online Community Resource Finder is a comprehensive database of programs and service, housing and care services, and legal experts.
- We house the Alzheimer's Association Green-Field Library, the nation's largest library and resource center devoted to increasing knowledge about Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
- Our safety service, MedicAlert® + Alzheimer’s Association Safe Return®, is a 24-hour nationwide emergency response service for individuals with Alzheimer's or a related dementia who wander or have a medical emergency.
We accelerate research and create a path for global process
As the largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer's research, the Association is committed to accelerating the global progress of new treatments, preventions and ultimately, a cure. Visit our online Research Center.