Northern Arkansas Telephone Company, Inc.
Since we began in 1951, NATCO has helped our rural communities stay connected with the latest telecommunications services. We’re forever on the hunt for the very best technology to serve the changing needs of all of our residential and business customers. We offer a robust network and an ever-expanding list of residential and business services, including voice, broadband, television, cellular, network, and carrier services.
As a local provider, our customers are also friends and neighbors. Every day our team of more than 40 employees challenges ourselves to provide the very best customer service out of our primary business office in Flippin. We care about the work we do and our customers. We are dedicated to providing the best quality telecommunications services and local customer support, investing in and supporting the communities we serve through our non-profit South Shore Foundation and donating time and resources to our communities.
Why choose NATCO?
- NATCO employs over 40 people locally and provides local tax revenue to our cities and counties.
- We are locally owned and operated with roots in some of the earliest communications technologies in the state. Our management continually stays abreast of telecommunications issues at the local, national and global issues and represents rural needs through participation in telecommunications organizations and conversations with government leaders.
- Our Gig Certified 100% fiber-optic network is available in Bull Shoals and Diamond City, and we are expanding our fiber throughout the service area each day. This investment in our home communities provides economic growth and success opportunities in populations traditionally underserved by the big companies.
- We know our area and our customers and aim to meet their needs where they are. Whether that means boring through rugged Ozark rock to bury fiber for a small business, coming out on the weekend to repair damage from an ice storm, or providing scholarships to motivated high schoolers – we put our communities first.
- Local service means we are quicker to hook up new services, quicker to make repairs, and flexible in custom-fit solutions. We understand the benefits and challenges of rural life and have the experience to provide solutions in that context.