Many people with Parkinson's disease find it extremely helpful to attend our support group as they face the challenges that come with PD.
Our support group offers:
• encouragement for both the caregiver and the person living with PD.
• new information about medications, therapies, and other effective treatments.
• empowerment to live confidently with the daily challenges of PD.
• tips & strategies from others who are dealing with the same thing.
• an opportunity for you to offer help, encouragement, and tips to others who are living with PD.
Our PD Support Group is facilitated by: Jean Gaylord, LPTA, Program Director of the Acute Inpatient Rehab at BRMC.
We meet the 1st Thursday of every month at 1:00.
Register online: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 508-3880.
We also offer a unique exercise program for any person at any level dealing with PD.
Connect With the Chamber
For more information and assistance contact Mr. Jeff Pipkin, President & CEO of the Mountain Home Area Chamber of Commerce